Totem Arro efficient enough for NAD C315BEE?

Hi. I am building a inexpensive system for my living room as 2 channel HT and music system for jazz/vocal/orchestra. The living room is about 12x13.

I am using a NAD C315BEE amp and a NAD C321i CDP. I have two pairs of speakers - Von Schweikert VR-1 and Paradigm 3se Mk3. The VR-1 has nice midrange but no bass (for movie). The paradigm has nice bass but weak midrange and very forward high frequency.

So I am trying to see if Totem Arro is a good replacement. May I ask if it is a good match? Is there other floorstander that I should audition?

Thanks.
clo

Showing 2 responses by clo

Thanks for the suggestion. The NAD C315 does not have sub out though. Is it possible to hook up to a sub without subout? If so it will be great, because I probably will keep my VR-1 and add a sub with it.

Thanks.
Thanks Wrtickle. The C315BEE doesn't have preamp out also (now I regret not getting the C326BEE which has both preamp out and sub out)

I did a quick check on Von Schweikert VRS/1 subwoofer and it seems it has speakers in/out. But I am not sure how it will sound if the main speakers are connected to subwoofer's speaker out. Did anyone try this before?

Thanks.