Torus power vs the competition

We have a client interested in ordering a Torus power conditioner. 

In the past we have tried Shunyatta, Silver Circle, Running Springs, PS Audio, and a few others.

Currently we have found the Audio Magic products to consistantly sound amazing for a large number of systems. and absolutely do not limit current.

The Running Springs products were better then the Silver Circle which was a 110lb massive isolation transformer and were excellent but alas are no more.

We are retrying Isotek which we sold in the past, and they too were excellent but not as good as the Running Springs power units, but now they all have an Isotek Evo 3 line up which is supposed to be alot better.

Conversely with the Silver Circle somedays and times it sounded better than the Running Springs while other times it didn't and considering the crazy weight and size of the thing it made it nearly impossible to demo to clients.

With that being said we are seeking actual experience with those who have tried the Torus products and have compared them to some of the best units out there currently, opinions, comments?

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

128x128audiotroy
For those of us that use balanced conditioners, there's no turning back.

I have a Torus RM20. It gives me a constant 120V. This than feeds my 'balanced' toriods. One BPT, two very old 2KV plitron medical transformers. I've wired the plitrons to give +60V on the hot, and -60V on the neutral. The BPT does it in a contained unit.

Search the internet for 'Felicia balanced DIY conditioner'. All who have done it swear by it.

Toroids develop a magnetic field. They in fact produce more current than the wall. Why some people think it diminishes transients and impact, is because it removes noise. It takes time for the brain to realize it's the noise floor which has been lowered, and not the music.
@cousinbillyl 

Completely agree with you on realizing what it did to my system.  Once I got my isolation transformer installed into my system, something had changed in the sound, and it took me a day to realize all the music was there minus the noise.  There is no turning back.
Torus worked best. I live in an area with lots of voltage fluctuation. this solved the problem especially if you want longer life on your tubes. No need for the boutique brand power strips and conditioners.
audiotroy
give us an update, Man! Are you still endorsing the IsoTek , Torus ,or Audio Magico Oracle?Happy Listening!