Torn between two IC's... Please help...

I'm torn between Goertz Silver Sapphire and Morrow MA-4's... Currently I have Goertz copper mircopurls going from my Bifrost dac to my NAD 326bee... My plan is to move the copper microlpurls in the place of the pre-amp jumpers and buy a new set of ic's to go from the Bifrost to the NAD... I only need a 1/2 meter for the run... I wish I knew how the MA-4's compared to the Silver Sapphire Goertz... Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Leo
128x128leorousseau

Showing 2 responses by tom6897

Quit second guessing yourself. You said you would wait so do it!

I have MA4~1mtr and 2mtr along with SP4 2.5mtr.
I switched from all Acoustic Zen Hologram II spkr and Matrix Ref. It will take a good 250+ hours on repeat play with FM static or full range music to get through the rough spots in break in. They may change from day to day or week to week, every system is different and so is your electricity delivery. You may notice differences at various times of day as well.

I predict that the treble, bass, dynamics, sound-stage, air, nuance will come around before you find another pair to demo, unless you are just interested in seeing what's available.

Patience is a virtue.
Leo,
Just saw your post/reaction..... I was not being critical, I meant it jokingly. The internet does not allow for emotion or voice tone. I know exactly were your coming from, I just wanted to reiterate that you need to let the process run its course. Since I own the cables I think I can put in my two cents. I'm sorry you read it as me being a p**ck.

I just noted that you have only been on here since Nov 2012. Lesson~ "don't jump to conclusions"

I have been at this for 45 years and I am not in the habit of posting just to get some ones nickers in a twist!

As always "YMMV" in your system with your ears and your listening habits.

Peace.....Out!