Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Hello Tbg
The DQ 20's when first introduce, where excellent performers.
Since they are over three decades old,It would be very rare to find a pair that is fully functional without some sort of repair or mod. Most of them suffer from woofer surround rot.
My pair was extensively worked on by Mr. Bill LeGall of Miller Sound.It's truly astonishing the way they present the music. Very open and smooth.
no 1 beveridge 2 sw with janis subwoofer and sequerra tweeter
build your speakers system in your sound room.multi amps
and multi channels to setup and flat pink noise setting.
no 2 ......no more
I do'nt have lot of experience in speaker review except from
dealer show room. But the best speaker ever on my system now
are Acoustic Research AR 3 i paid $10 for the pair at a thrift
store... I was that day at the right place in the right
time. This speaker are sold an average of $1500 US on ebay.
And i understand why...

The sound of AR 3 are difficult to explain... My only comment will be, do i will sales them? NEVER, will keep them all my
life.That mean every thing.
I doubt that anyone on this site is listening to speakers that provide a more musical, dynamic, detailed and accurate presentation than the JBL DD6700. Yes good ol' JBL-the company that provides dance music and classical music sound reinforcement--to the world. And they can be driven by any decent receiver of 100 watts to toe tapping delight or symphonic bliss.. Neat.
This question needs to be focused a bit better.
Best panel - Magnepan 20.1
Best 2 way monitor - kharma 3.2FE
Best Full Range Dynamic-Magico Q7, Wilson Alexia properly amplified.
Best HORN - JBL 15" with midrange Lens and Dukane ionovac plasma horn tweeter. (Best tweeter)Very believable and startling dynamics. Beyond subwoofer bass.
Best Omni Directional - Numerous MBL speakers
Best Electrostatic-Quad, Sound Lab depending on room
Best open Baffle - Audio Artistry Beethoven, External Xover Legacy Whisper,
Best Powered Speaker - Vaughn Loudspeakers Triode with restored Plasma Horn tweeters by Dukane. Stunning and giant killers..
honorable mention Dunlavy SCV,