Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Post removed 
Tubegroover and Wildoats,
I too strongly recommend the Nestorovic 5ASMkIV which I will never sell. The complete speaker. Midrange to die for, potent bass and silky extended highs. And at 91dB sensitivity my 70wpc tube amp drives them perfectly.
Add to this...
Aerial 10T, 20T
Acapella
MBL 101
Dunlavy SC IV, and V
King Sound Stats
Big Wilsons
Maggie 20.1
TAD Reference
Raidho

All great at different things, but musical at heart.
I really don't think this can be done unless one adjusts for the technology at the time. I think dynamic driver technology and tweeters have greatly advanced. I have twice owned Klipsch corner horns, which have to be one of the best compromise speakers of all time. I also owned two pair of Infinity ServoStatics. Two excellent windows to the sound stage. KLH Model 9s. I also had AR-3s, Rectilinear IIIs, Roger's LS3/5as (two pair with one atop the other), Fulton J Modulars and Premieres, Linn Isobariks, Avantegard Duos and Trios, and now the BMC Arcadias. All of these I think merit top rating in their time.

I remember a dealer welcoming me to hear the new Bose 901s, which he assured me would certainly replace my AR-3s. I listened and said I didn't like listening to elevator music coming from everywhere. About six months later he dropped the line.