Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
1)Kharma Ceramique 1 (probably best dynamic speaker period at any price)
2)Soundlab A1
3)Avantgarde Duo
4)Consider Silverline Audio, very impressive for the money. You can't go wrong with any of the above. Pure Musical Utopia when coupled with the right electronics and wires.
I was really impressed by the Avantgarde Uno speakers a few years ago at the CES Show being driven by a $125,000 Audio Note 300B power amp. It was so nice I could have listened for hours. My dream is to someday own a pair of Avantgarde speakers (when I hit it big on the stock market, which may be awhile).
How do you guys get a chance to listen to all these great speakers? Do you belong to a club? Do you have friends that are all audiophiles? I am alone when it comes to good listening stuff in my group of friends, so I have no one to share any of this. My brother thinks I am nuts.

It is too bad that posters could not include a retail and wholesale price with the speakers they are recommending. That would be very helpful to me and maybe to others, too.
Matchstikman, you should go to the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. It's every January and every speaker discussed here (that is still being manufactured) will likely be there.

Listening conditions are not that great, but considering entry is free and airfare, hotel and food can be had for as little as $500.00, it is a bargain not to be missed. Below is a link to my thread on this subject. Many others may be found by using the word "CES" in the search engine here at Audiogon.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ymisc&1029813468&read&keyw&zzces