top loading cd players

Hi I'm looking for manufacturers who still make top loading cd players.  I have found Ayon, CEC, and Rega, but wondering if there are others.

Thanks

gwng8

thanks everyone, a lot more than I expected. I will certainly look into audio note, and sparkler is very interesting, as do metronome and exposure....I also found lector. Some like project, and jay’s no longer make cd players, and I am not looking for only a spinner. Someone asked about budget, well lets just say MBL, burmeistr etc, I can not consider.

As for CEC, its under consideration I’m just worried about belts. The reason I’m looking for a top loader is its one thing less to worry about.

As for CEC, its under consideration I’m just worried about belts. The reason I’m looking for a top loader is its one thing less to worry about.

FWIW, the main reason that I replaced my (excellent) SimAudio Moon 260D transport (not a top-loader) with a C.E.C. was not the belt drive, but the use of a weight employed on top of the CD. Electrocompaniet used the same basic approach, as do some other manufacturers, and I am fairly convinced that there are advantages.

As for the belts in the C.E.C. products, my understanding is that at least on the newer TL-5, which I own, they are very easy for the user to replace, should it become necessary. No need to send it in for service.

@umrkretread I’ve had the Sparkler for a year and a half.  No complaints, well made, yes, hand made stainless case, small, uses Philips TDA1543 D/A and discrete analog path (=no opamp ICs).  Don’t know whose CD transport is used but whatever is in there works well.  Sound quality is very good, warm and smooth.  Machine has basic functions which the remote mimics.  Easy to read display.  Distributor, Victor is great guy and easy to work with.  When I bought the S505, they were being made to order and sent directly from Japan.  

I have an Audio Aero Capitole Reference top loading CDP/DAC on another site if you are interested.  Retailed for $9,500 new, but selling to clear $3K after shipping. Great unit in excellent condition.  I've primarily used it as a DAC and preamp as prefer the convenience of streaming vs. CD's.