Top line phono stages with at least 2 inputs

I would greatly appreciate a list of top line phonostages that have at least 2 inputs. The price range is around $8000.
Thanks
ecka

Showing 2 responses by genesis168

Allnic Audio H-1500 and the H-3000. $5600 and $10,900 respectively. Both has 4 inputs. 2MM and 2 MC
Lewm, I had all (OWNED) three units. All three are very nice sounding. I have compared them to other top flight phono stages and prefer even the small H1200 to them all.

Since you asked about the diff between the H1500 and the H3000, here is my answer to you. Both these units are beyond anything I have heard. Firstly, they are NOT hi fi sounding which I consider to be a good thing. It makes you feel toghther with the music versus listening to your stereo. At least it makes you forget about the listening part and make you enjoy the music.

Comparing both these units, the H-3000 maybe because of the xformer coupling makes the sound very effortless and has the ability to transport you to the venue "you are really there feeling". Every LP sounds different. Everything sounds real. It makes other phono stages sound confused in comparison. There is no strain or stress in the music. Hearing is believing!

I read in forums regarding the Allnics not reproducing electric bass. This IMO is not true. Both my 1500 and 3000 had no problem digging deep and shaking the room. If you think the bass on the Pass XONO is great, wait until you hear the bass on the Allnic. The bass of the 1500 easilly equals and maybe surpasses the Pass. With the H3000, good luck. From Hugh Masekela to Santana. No problems with bass.

Hope my post helps.