Tonearm Suggestions For Technics Sp15 Under 5k

Im going to get a Technics Sp15 and looking for the perfect musical Arm that is a synergistic match for it. Any suggestions?
vinny55
not sure what do you mean @bpoletti , but i’m talking about the goods i own or owned before in my system. I’m tying to advice something original, not a mainstream items, but always according to the price point and top quality performance of the goods (imo).

Anyway for lazy users i will put Don Griffith’s quote right here about his JVC/Victor 7045, Lustre 801 and Graham 2.2 tonearms. The JVC/Victor UA-7045 dusted his Graham 2.2, see below: 

I must admit, I was also surprised at just how good the JVC is. In many regards, it is quite similar to the Lustre. Both have VTF adjustment on the fly. Both, removal head shells. Both have exceptional bearings.....

I did a search to determine what others were using with that table and to see what was recommended by JVC. That 7045 was/is JVC’s top arm and considering it was ’the’ arm during the legendary production run of both the TT-81 and the TT-101, I went looking for one. Just so happens that ’Foxtan’ had a good one available so I bought it. I now consider that an even better decision than the actual purchase of the TT-81.
Lewm, you are wondering how much do I really like the JVC 7045. Let me put it to you this way. And I am being quite honest when I state this. I am considering selling my Graham 2.2 and mounting the JVC 7045 in its place on the VPI Aries table. Those two tables (the VPI Aries and the JVC TT-81) would have excellent arms on each of them with removable head shells. This would allow the mounting of low compliant cartridges to high complaint cartridges when ever I wanted. No arm changing required. No ’wondering’ if a higher mass or lower mass arm would be a better match. Performance wise, I would loose nothing. All three of the mentioned arms are 5 star arms in my opinion. But I gain in versatility.
The biggest problem in all of this is the selling of the Graham. to do this is to me like selling my beloved dog to a stranger! It is going to be a tough thing to do. I’m the original owner and have had that arm for many years. The selling of the dog I couldn’t do. But selling the Graham? I definitely leaning that way!

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/tonearm-recommendation?page=6
@chakster thanks for your time and help.

Im surprised your keeping your luxmans in place of your top technics.

I prefer sp15 over 10mk2 because of the pitch control. Dont get why technics engineers couldnt add that basic feature in that special table. Yet sp10 and the mk3 had it. Baffles me. Pitch control is essential on any table i dont care what anyone says
Why @bpoletti are you attacking his credibility. He has given me unbiased advice based on his hearing of many high end setups.

What are your suggestions and what have you owned and compared over the years?
I already have idler drives that play 4speeds just looking for a direct and belt drive that plays 3 speeds with 78rpm being essential and pitch control is a must