Tonearm suggestion for Garrard 301 schedule ll oil bearing?

Hello. Firs Happy holidays to everybody! I have this question and I’ll appreciate any suggestions. I have Garrard 301 oil bearing turntable and I like to buy 12” tonearm. I’m thinking of Jelco TK 950 L, SME 3012 or  GrooveMaster ll titanium tonearm. Will  use Dennon 103R cartridge (at least for now). I really like GM ll with titanium tube and silver wires but there are not much reviews for this tonearm. Please advise which one will perform better from all three, or maybe suggesting for another 12” tonearm. Thank you to everyone in advance and Stay safe! 
itsotor

Showing 2 responses by solypsa

The Groovemaster is fantastic. I use them (and caveat - I sell them too). I would say the arm is quite neutral, meaning won't 'add' warmth etc.
For heavy / low compliance carts its about as good as it gets in the price range.
Btw the SME 3012 series 1 ( original 1950's) is quite a bit higher in effective mass compared to the newer 3012R. There are tons of fans for the R though.

@mijostyn Audiocreative initially made the Groovemaster out of aluminum and titanium concurrently as a choice for the buyer. They dropped aluminum as it was clearly inferior.

Your point is taken ’in general’ but in this case the smart folks at Audiocreative have made an informed choice between them.
Given the OP declared cart list ( 103 or 33EV ) the 3012R ( or Jelco or Schick )would have a more useful effective mass vs the Groovemaster imo...