Tonearm suggestion for Garrard 301 schedule ll oil bearing?

Hello. Firs Happy holidays to everybody! I have this question and I’ll appreciate any suggestions. I have Garrard 301 oil bearing turntable and I like to buy 12” tonearm. I’m thinking of Jelco TK 950 L, SME 3012 or  GrooveMaster ll titanium tonearm. Will  use Dennon 103R cartridge (at least for now). I really like GM ll with titanium tube and silver wires but there are not much reviews for this tonearm. Please advise which one will perform better from all three, or maybe suggesting for another 12” tonearm. Thank you to everyone in advance and Stay safe! 
itsotor

Showing 1 response by mijostyn

From an aesthetic standpoint the SME is classic. I do not know the groove master very well but I do not trust Titanium in a tonearm. Unlike aluminum titanium rings like crazy. It is also harder to machine. Maintaining tolerance is more difficult which is why you do not see many of them out there. If you have to have a 12 inch arm then look at the Schroder CB and the Reed 2G. I personally prefer the Schroder but the Reed is also an excellent arm. Both are neutral balance arms with their vertical bearing at the level of the record. Both have frictionless magnetic anti skating. Both are lighter than both the SME and the Groovemaster. This will result in less distortion with most cartridges.