Tonearm for Technics 1200GR

I’m looking for a medium mass arm to replace the stock arm. Whatever arm is suggested it should have an armboard that can be bought for it as well. I run a Soundsmith Carmen MkII. 

Id like to keep the new arm under $1500. 

I found a Jelco TK 850s, but it appears to be a high mass arm. I also found a Timestep T-609, but it appears to be a high mass arm as well. 
last_lemming
@chakster 

Right, nothing wrong until you want to upgrade to a new arm, but there’s nothing wrong with the stock tonearm to begin with. 
I was just providing a few options to upgrade the stock arm. 
Obviously, the 2 options I thought of are upgrading the tonearm wires, which I’ve done to my 1200 with great results, and a KAB fluid damper, which I have used and very much enjoyed the results of also for years now. 
I just put the dust cover on when not in use and have had no problems with dust. 
You prefer no fluid damping, I prefer fluid damping. 
No big deal. 

@technick I think you're talking about old 1200 series, not a brand new GR the OP asking for. I've done all the upgrades for the old 1210 mkII before i bought SP-10mkII, but i hope a brand new Technics does not require any of them, because it's a different beast and i believe stock wiring must be good as much as the new tonearm. It's not necessary to call KAB for his mods if you own G or GR which must be a huge upgrade comparing to the old 1200 series. Well, just my thought.   
@chakster 

I was referring to the new GR series of turntable. 
I’ve also done all the upgrades to my Mk5, and I still really dig it.
I have looked a lot into the possibility of a GR also though. 

I would hope the tonearm wires in the GR wouldn’t need to be changed, but changing the tonearm wires is a possible “upgrade” nonetheless and will change the sound of the deck. It will certainly sound different depending on the type of wire, but not necessarily better. 

Another possible “upgrade” for the GR is to add a fluid damper. I personally wouldn’t use one with a GR, but it’s still an option regardless. 

So, it sounds like we’re pretty much on the same page. 

Have a a great weekend! 
Dear @technick : "  but not necessarily better. ", sometimes that could be true but the wire that comes in the link I posted with out doubt is way better. Just give a try.

R.
I'd be curious (i know they are two different levels of turntables) how much better the VPI Anniversary DD TT would sound next to the 1200GR/G if cartridge/phono pre, etc were the same. The VPI is super nice, however, a huge difference in price