Tone arm holes do not line up - best way to attach TT?

I bought a new Reed tone arm (3p 12" Tonearm Ruthernium) and the holes do not line up on my Haas table. I'm new to vinyl ... can I attach it with double sided tape? I can use silicon which is strong and can be easily removed? Or, does this approach negate the dampening of table? I've  gone to great lengths to isolate with a rack, spikes and 3" thick maple slab that the TT rests on. What is the "normal" way when that happens? Thanks in advance. 
mcmanus
OK. The stereophile article does not show the other side where there is another mount that has 3 threaded bolt holes. I just used a screw and successfully attached the arm into one of the holes. The other holes do not line up but the one screw is holding it tightly and the arm is sitting on a base with good contact.

The mounting distance is right on per the template. BUT ... the cart will not line up, even at the extreme position on the head of the arm. It is off like 1/4" so not even close. It needs to turn clockwise more but it is at the max position. I took the arm off and moved it by hand and it would need to be 6" to the right of the turntable for the cart to be able to line up properly.

Thanks for your help on this Saturday. I really appreciate you both.
The fO.q tape is available on ebay - $57 for a sheet. Does that sound about right? 
That's the stuff. It comes thick and thin. I would get one of each. Because right now it seems insane to pay so much for tape. But then you get it and only wish you'd bought more. And then when you do go to buy more its no longer $57 its $67 or whatever. No idea why but the stuff has been going up in price to where it is double a year ago and triple the year before that. When you can even find it. Tends to be back-ordered a lot.  

Works great on all the obvious places on a turntable, tone arm, motor, etc and also on speaker baskets and caps and circuit boards, insides of component chassis, behind speakers (way better gasket material), etc. It kills vibrations but not in the usual damping way that sounds kind of damped or rolled off, this does it by using the piezo electric effect to convert micro vibrations into heat. The signal remains while a lot of detail smearing grunge disappears and the result is a lot more detail and presence but by noise being subtracted. Remarkable stuff. Only wish it looked better. I try and hide it by putting it on the under side of the tone arm tube, underneath the arm base, basically anywhere it can't be seen. Otherwise I would wrap my whole arm in it!
Any ideas on cartridge alignment? I spend an hour on forums and youtube and no one addresses the issue when the alignment falls outside the ability of the arm head-shell to adjust. Thanks. 
mcmanus
Any ideas on cartridge alignment? I spend an hour on forums and youtube and no one addresses the issue when the alignment falls outside the ability of the arm head-shell to adjust.
Your alignment issue is the result of an improper pivot-to-spindle distance. That's what needs to be corrected.