Tok20000 is going pro

Audiogon Community,

I am no longer an amateur/reviewer in the audio world.

I have resigned from my reviewer post at Soundstage, and have taken on the responsibility of being a home demonstrator for Glacier Audio (www.glacieraudio.com).

I made this commitment because I think the gear Glacier distributes is some of the best (if not THE BEST) available. If I was not totally blown away by Mark Gilmore's personal system (consisting of Glacier gear), I would not be representing Glacier.

Another company I have recently involved myself with is a startup company that is developing a hard disk based digital playback system. I am in charge of developing this product. We are not sure yet what this company will be called (in the end) or what the final product will be called (email me with questions or suggestions, heh heh), but I will say that the prototypes that I have built sound very promising. I am working on pricing the final product at a point where it will easily outclass digital two to three times its price. I will guarantee, it will change the way most people listen to digital.

From now on I will clearly state that I am a Glacier dealer in any post.

Sincerely,

Keith Forrest
Glacier Audio
www.glacieraudio.com
Monterey (Seaside), CA
128x128tok20000

Showing 1 response by sean

Good luck Keith. I hope that you the grass is as green on that side of the fence as you thought it was before hopping over : )

Other than that, the product lines listed are all very good gear. I can see how a system comprised of such gear could sound wonderful. Sean
>