Tinnitus sufferer: is it the speakers or the 24bits/192kHz

I have tinitus and have had it for 30+ years.  There is no cure and I know the best way to handle it is to ignore it.  But lately my tinnitus has been going off the scale.  The "lately" seems to have coincided with streaming Qobuz Hi-Res and listening on a PS Audio DirectStream DAC and pulling my Magnepan 1.6 out of storage.  Now I have been known to play too loud on "A" song- but by and large the volume is down to where I could easily speak to somone in the room.

I have thought about maybe changing to to Harbeth, Dyn, Sonus Faber or other speakers more focused on midrange.  But have also wondered if it is the high quality of sound that I am listening to that is perhaps stimulating my very high pitch ringing?

So, any fellow tinnitus folks out there with an opinion on this? 
mocktender
I have tinnitus....also mid-range loss.

Go see an audiologist.  Quit denying the obvious, and save what you've left.  There's some really nice aids out there; I have a pair that restored what I thought I could hear and didn't.

Adjusting your diet for your personal physiology isn't a bad suggestion.  I have low blood pressure naturally, so salt isn't an issue for me.  You might check that out, it's simple to do that...

CBD may help, again simple to try.  Dietary issues can stare us in the face, but old bad habits are hard to break.

Changing ones' equipment doesn't necessarily make sense.  Even 'better' and/or 'different' won't change the recipient....;)
While it's not a bad idea to see an audiologist, there's a good chance they'll simply confirm your condition and say learn to live with it. I've been to two and it only served to pinpoint the frequency of the hearing damage. And it was kind of cool to sit in an anechoic chamber. Outside of that, seeing an audiologist did absolutely nothing for me. 
Amazing how many audiophiles are experts on tinnitus. Only thing missing from most of these recommendations is a chiropractor or cbd oil (Whoops, that one’s in there !)
@psychranger You are being a jerk. Most people with tinnitus have done much research on the condition. Most have seen a physician or audiologist, joined and contributed to the ATA, been in tinnitus support groups or online forums. Many of these people know more about tinnitus than the average GP.