Tinnitus - do you have ringing in the ears?

I just read that an Audiogon member is selling a pair of speakers because of Tinnitus - ringing in the ears.

I have Tinnitus in both ears, one worse than the other, but I have learned to live with it.

Do you suffer from Tinnitus? Do you know of a treatment that has had successful results?

Thanks
joeldoss
Home remedies for tinnitus

Basil Leaves

You can also use holy basil as natural home remedies for tinnitus. It contains an antibacterial property which helps in treating tinnitus. Basil also provide instant relief from ear pain.

Ginger

Ginger contains and anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing pain and swelling caused due to tinnitus.

Onion

Onion also used as natural home remedies to get rid of tinnitus as it contains antioxidant properties. Onion is also famous for its antibacterial features, and the combination of these properties helps you in treating tinnitus.

Ginkgo Biloba

Ginkgo Biloba, also known as Maidenhine Trees, it contains antibacterial and antifungal properties which can help in any conflicts of natural infections due to tinnitus. It can reduce the sensation played by improving blood circulation in your body and grow your ear functions, consume Ginkgo Biloba supplement daily for one month.

For more information check out the link given below

http://www.crazyhealthplan.com/home-remedies-for-tinnitus/

What did u "say?"  I can't "hear" u due to this constant ringing in my ears. I heard magnesium would help, but it took the fidelity out of my hearing. 
Home Remedies For Tinnitus: – Tinnitus is a disease in which individual experience the buzzing, ringing or whistling echoing your head all day long. Sometimes, these noises can occur within your head and usually, one or two of your ears, though the symptom is neither psychological condition nor an illusion, if this situation is prevailing, then the affected people There may be adverse mental and emotional problems within.

Pineapple

Pineapple is one of the best home remedies for tinnitus ear ringing as it contains an enzyme called bromelain. This protein helps in reducing the swelling caused due to tinnitus.

Apple Cider Vinegar

You can also use apple cider vinegar as a natural remedy. It contains an antifungal and anti-inflammatory property which help in killing all the infectious issue which cause tinnitus. In spite of this, you can also use apple cider vinegar to balance your alkaline level in your body.

Mustard Oil

Mustard oil is another home remedies for tinnitus. It contains an antifungal and antibacterial which will helps in treating an ear infection. Mustard oil also helps in increasing your blood circulation and even develop your immune syste.