Time for new CDP, replacing Cary 306/200

Well my Cary CD player finally broke the gears that operate the transport tray. Cary no longer has parts for these 15 year old players so it is time for new equipment. I moved to bum funk Idaho where the local 'hifi' shop has no Cary products but is a dealer, go figure. Unable to hear or demo a CDP in my home, I am gonna take a chance and order a new Cary CDP that happens to be on sale:  https://carydirect.com/shop-now/dmc-600.html
I am not sure exactly why they are clearing out the DMC-600, but I was told by Cary that this newer unit should sound even better than my older player.
I can't find any forum topics on any site for this player. I find plenty of magazine 'reviews' with cut and paste wording directly from Cary. Has anyone heard this player, and what did they think of the features?
bigwavedave

Showing 2 responses by jl35

Lots of very good reviews   Skip the Cary website and go directly to the full reviews. Cary is a very different company since your CDP was introduced 
Sonos Connect is great for streaming. Easy user interface. Easy quick set up. Wyred4sound mod and good DAC sounds great