Tidal vs. Spotify

Tidal sounds better for sure. Search functions aren't as good as Spotify but if you are currently using Spotify, give Tidal a try and let me know what you think!
128x128b_limo
I have both.  Spotify has a better selection but Tidal integrates to Roon and that is the most important thing for me.  I have many great playlists I get from Spotify.  I use soundiiz to convert my playlists to Tidal.  Spotify is fine for casual listening but I would never sit down and really listen to something on it, the difference in sound quality is major especially when comparing Tidal via Roon 
Post removed 
Comparing with Tidal and Spotify, I perfer Spotify than Tidal,beacause Spotify can through some tools to convert my favorite music on MAC and other players.I used to use Spotify Music Converter to convert music ,hope you also can like it.
Compared with Tidal and Spotify, I think Spotify is better than Tidal, because Spotify is free for us to listen all music online without premium. Now I used Spotify Music Converter to convert music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, etc to play offline on any music players without free account, I hope you can like it too.
Post removed