Tidal through Firestick through Oppo 205

Curious if someone could clarify technically what's happening with the signal.  I currently stream tidal HIFI through MConnect (is there a better app??)  on Iphone XS and the Oppo sees this as a networked device and does the whole MQA thing and presumably gives the best output it can through the balanced XLRs (going into Marantz 8802A, I know I know I should have a dedicated music preamp)

Curious if using the Tidal App (haven't yet installed) through Firestick 4K which is plugged into the back of the Oppo what quality level is taking place?  I'll let my ears ultimately judge but would like to know anyhow.  

Also- is there any way to get a high quality audio and visual experience to watch music videos?   Trying to get my kids to listen with me, but staring at a static screen is not their idea of fun.  We watch a fair amount of music on YouTube but I'm hoping for something of better quality. 
esthlos13
BubbleUPnP free
After I paid for mConnect
If Tidal Connect works on any of those devices yet, it IS slicker. It’s great on BluSound already.
See Darko.
I had title Tidal through the fire stick on my oppo 103 and also tried the tidal app that is directly on the 103 couldn’t tell the difference. But it’s 16/48 max thru the stick. I ended up 86ing Tidal because it was too buggy, a terrible selection and it sounded inferior to Amazon music HD.