Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Well, I just celebrated my 5 year anniversary with my Piano Diaceras.  How do they sound after 5 years?  I don't know because I can't hear them.  All I hear is beautifully staged music.  And any influence on the sound that I might be hearing is only from the electronics and cords I am using.

And the piano black finish?  Still a deep and luxurious black that reflects everything around it.  And, after 5 years of dusting, my naked eye cannot find the tiniest dust abrasion.  So the finish seems to be as hard as diamonds.

Yes, I am happy.

Linkster,

I hope that you are enjoying your Tidal Contriva G2s as much as I am. I recently moved from the Tidal Impact Dual Mono Stereo amplifier to the Impulse Monoblocs (from our friend, Doug White at The Voice That Is). With twice the power, they really bring out the best in the Contrivas and I am now able to hear the full potential of these great speakers.

The Impact amplifier is a great match for the Tidal Pianos. My Impact is now up on AGon, and along with a pair of Pianos, a great way for others to join the Tidal tribe.
I am using the Bricasti M28 monoblocks and M12 source controller with my Contriva G2.  I am mostly using Signal Projects IC and power cords all purchased from Doug White.  The performance is extraordinary with a sense of space (as offered though background audio cues) that is unparalleled in my experience.
I had a friend over a few weeks ago who represents one of the big names in speakers through his home business and he listened to my system for about 1/2 an hour and said that my Contriva Diacera-SEs 'weren't just fabulous ...they were superb'.....he could not get over how great they sounded. He also thinks my SETs are the best he has ever heard too.
This is just my 2 cents worth; but the Grail amps, drive the Contriva's perfectly. As the designer I might be biased a bit! I will stand them up to any big SET amp out there. Yes I mean Audio Note, any day of the week. Lamm? You name it!