Tidal/OPPO streaming issue

I have been streaming Tidal through my oppo 105 for about five years at this point. Last night when I went down stairs to listen to music I got a window pop up on my Ipad screen that said invalid login token. I have never seen this before and could not get logged in no matter what I tried. I have a pair of Bose powered speakers upstairs hook to my computer
 just for non critical audio and could log in and browse/listen no problem. So I know my account is active and paid. Anyone else experience this and if so what was the fix? This is how I listen 90% of the time and almost every night for at least an hour or two. My only hobby/relaxation really. Very frustrating!
mizike
My OPPO 105 has many MOD improvements, never had any problem and works fine in every aspect. I would be very disappointed if Tidal native streaming service stops. Hope OPPO continue giving this good support. 
I thought I was the only one. I was bummed and was in contact with Oppo, and tried everything under the sun to figure out the problem but gave up! I
borrowed a high dollar streamer that I thought I was going to buy, but it just did not sound as good. Bummed again!!!!
This morning I woke up and tried it again just for the hell of it and BOOM SHAKALAKA!!!
Sounds great again, thank you Lord!
i have been Shopping streamers, and May continue. But maybe not as I simply have no idea what it will take to better what a I have!?
Obviously there are better streamers out there but they're very very expensive. Aurender is one of them. The audio quality that OPPO native streaming delivers is very hard to bet without spending thousands of dollars. I'm really very happy that everything is working fine again.
I came home for lunch, and yes, all is good. I don't know what happened, but sure hope it does not happen again. YEA!!!
I don’t have a problem running Tidal through my Oppo 205 via Roon. Great sound. 🇦🇺