Tidal not working on mac mini

After years my tidal is not working on my mac mini, i can use it from the internet but the app logs me in and then says i need to log in. I would be fine just using the online version but I need the app version to run roon. Any thoughts? Is the mac mini obsolete?
My Tidal access was down last evening which I noticed about 10pm EST.  Normally accessed through Roon.  After trying to access directly it appeared Tidal was having some technical difficulties.  This morning (9 hours later) I was able to log in and everything is back to full function.  Noted some other comments in Roon Community that Tidal was down last night.
I have not tried this morning yet but this is getting to be fairly annoying and too regular,will be looking very closely at Quboz when it releases here
So last night Tidal went out on my streamer, Auralic Aries Mini but the app was working fine on my Iphone. Very weird it literally just cutout mid-song. I hope it's working today!
I just logged off and back on and all my Tidal information has returned and it seems fine.
Exactly what happened to me cut out part way through a track, but I could not log back on either through Bluos or the Tidal app on my android.

This morning tried about 1 hour ago, is now working.

Bad Tidal, Bad!