TIDAL Master Quality

Who are 99% of remastered tracks on tidal so annoying both as a listening and sound stage experience.
What exactly is the point.?
Some tracks I actually don't even recognize the original production.

Thank god for vinyl.

J.
jpmusic
I suppose it is akin to the difference between an original 1962 Chevey Impala that still drives perfectly and a customized rebuild with an ultra reliable high performance modern Audi V8 engine.

There's just something about the original (perhaps a smell) that forever seems to satisfy some folks.

@rbstehno 

It is ok to disagree. I hear the difference the from the added distortion from MQA but I can understand many folks may like it.
My dac reading from Bluetooth input is saying 48khz as opposed to 44.1khz I get from cd (digital coax) There's no argument that Tidal hifi is cd quality lossless audio. There's also no argument that Tidal MQA is "a very clean detailed reproduction" .. however there's something about it that makes some recording seem bit dead or clinical, lacking warmth or something.
It all depends on your system! Seriously. Tidal lossless sounds superb, albeit different from vinyl in my system. Pure CD is about equal.