Thoughts on my current system

Good evening all,

I am in the process of moving in the next couple of months and might be making some changes to my current system.  Any thoughts and or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  

System is as follows:

Amp: Aragon 8008 mk 2.....I do have an Parasound Halo A21 that is sitting in a closet.  Basically brand new
Pre amp: Audio Research LS17 se 
Source: Cary CDP 1 cd player
Speakers: Sonus Faber Venere 3.0
Wattgate 381 outlet
Speaker cables: Acoustic Zen Satori Shotgun
Interconnects: Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref mk.ii XLR 
Shunyata PS8/Defender with Zitron Alpha HC 20amp
Shunyata Zitron Viper for source
JPS Labs Pac Black for Amp & Pre amp

Everything is plugged into the PS8 including the Amp. 

Thank you in advance. 

adiorio
Thank you ggc for the detail.  It's good stuff and I agree.  Some of the items you mentioned I need to become familiar with.  Some of the products I currently own I feel are worth hanging on to and building around them.  Others probably not like you said.  Have you had any experience with either of the amps that I own?    
your amps are both very good, but a matter of preference...I do not like the A21, but many find it outstanding...
Just curious jl35.  What didn't you like about the A21?  Have you heard the Aragon 8008bb?
I heard the Aragon in an unfamiliar system. In a system I knew well, I much preferred the Odyssey Khartago and Stratos amps to the A21, which were also less expensive.
the amps were filling in for a Pass X250.5 which was in for repair. I found the Odysseys to be a great bargain...