Thoughts on JRiver Media Center? Anyone using it?

If not, Why not? I know it was popular at one time but I see little talk about it here. Has it fallen out of favor? Thanks for your help
128x128artemus_5
Both Tidal and Qobuz can be played inside Roon, I feel that Qobuz sound a bit better than Tidal, but Tidal’s integration with Roon is a little bit better.
You have a great system. I recommend a high quality streamer. This will get you sound commiserate with the rest of your system. PC / notebooks are too noisy, not built for high quality sound. Like all audio components, you generally get the sound quality you pay for.

Also, if an nearby Ethernet connection is a problem, just get a wall wart wifi extender and plug in behind your system and run an Ethernet cable into that. 
I have both Room and JRiver on my Wolf Audio Luna R server and I prefer the sound quality of  Room for playback of ripped cd's and have compared numerous times with the same files.  You might find different results in your system.
My apologies to all for not returning sooner. My problem is not sound quality but controlling the playlist, library etc
@ghdprentice   Thanks for the compliment on my system

FWIW I have a Teac NT 505 streamer Dac which sounds pretty good. I just can't find a good program/app for my phone which controls the Serviio based library. Thus my interest in JRiver. I'm using Serviio as a server and Bubbkle UPNP