Thoughts? Have b&w 802 d3 and other items...

So a buying spree results in having a pair of b&w 802 d3’s biwired via monster cables to a McIntosh mc255 amp used for 3 spkrs, b&w center htm2 d3, a chord tt2 dac connected via usb audio quest carbon cable to a Roon nucleus, a schiit freya plus preamp and a marantz 5014 avr.    Am I ready to retire?
emergingsoul
Monster cables are mcx-1s biwire.  Don’t make em anymore.

and there is a probably a reason why .

there are plenty of cables out there that are good that are better than the ( cough , cough ) Monster cables you have....and you dont need to spend $2k.

you asked if you were ready to retire....and we replied.           if you are happy with the way things are, then leave it be.....
So a buying spree results in ... monster cables. Am I ready to retire?

Retire? With monster cables I would say put out to pasture.
My biggest issue I have is the Freya+.  I have one hear and find it quite noisy.  This thing is so bad I am not sure I can sell it.   It seems like their gear may be hit or miss and I might have one that was a bad miss. I can think of many preamps I would take over it.  
You could consider a step up in terms of DAC either to a Dave or the addition of an MScaler.  The Dave is definitely more resolving and the MScaler makes a big change to your sound.  

the Nucleus is nice, you could move to a higher end server/streamer like an  Antipodes S30 or S40.  I find this has a bigger impact even compared to a DAC.  

Not seeing anything in terms of power conditioning.  This is more beneficial depending on season and time of day but can have a noteworthy impact.

you could improve a bit with a step up in cables.  I was not a believer for a long time then I swapped Kimber for Nordost cables.  It was like I switched from your Mc amp to a Chord amp it was such a big swing in sound profile.  Incidentally I hated the Nordost and there is nothing you could do to get me to keep them but the point is, cables do matter.