Thorens Motor

I have a Thorens TD 160, bent shaft when purchased... tried unsuccessfully to straighten it.   Anyone have one for sale or point me in the right direction.   Trying to attach an image here but new to the forum.

antiny

I'm pretty sure I got you covered antiny, I'm looking at one that was sent to me for a repair and the guy never did pick up his TT. I never did install it. I have a few simi complete TT TD165s, 6-8 or so. All the motors work, the 125 they say is different, I'm not sure, it sure looks the same. The E50s are transcription motors TD111,121,124,134,135,184. They are different.. Expensive too.

I have Thoren motors from the 40s E50s. 

Side note:

Not a bad idea to add a knock and cap kits. 30-50.00 usd total..

145-166 you can silicone the inner platter to, it adds weight and dampens the heck out of the platter bearing. New gummy puffers, suspension kits.. Ear plugs work better for replacements, 2.00 usd.. OK were up to 8.00 usd with the silicone. Add Nobound with ear plugs to the current plinth, Add 28.00 more.. :-)

Thorens TD 165 Motor and Spindle Assembly 

This is a 165 motor.

Regards

The 160 has a clutch, it isn't worth a hill of beans, especially if it fails.. LOL I forgot to tell you. I always thought it was a cheap way to que, they made up some nonsense that when it stopped it would keep spinning or keep spinning. I can't remember.. Anyways, I've never SEEN a problem.. The clutch I have..

Regards