This sounds suspicious...

Or else it's the best deal I've seen in a long time.

128x128roxy54

It had to be a scam, that is their newest amp at that wattage and it’s a 7K amp.  As far as local pick up, I will only do it with speakers that are too heavy to ship.  Many of my ads say no local pick up and I am hardly a scam artist.  I just do not want strangers in my home and especially since Covid. 

Been seeing AG ads from long established members with prices that are too good to be true. The last one, posted yesterday, was a pair of Revel F228bE for around $4K with $35 shipping. It appears the scammers have gone from creating new accounts to hacking old accounts. 

The ad text changed some and the other ad by the same seller still shows no local pickup, and was "gifted to him", so who knows...  

It’s already sold according to ad.  Until you see a complaint how do you know ?

it may have had a cosmetic issue  ?   I have bought some great products where a owner just wanted to unload gear I bought agreat pass labs amp at 40% of retail and only 1 year old . The owner has $$ and had literally 15 amplifiers he just likes to rotate  gear and he gets  25% off almost anything he owns , dealers love him.

i agree though ,Most of the time ,if it looks to good to be true it usually is.