This Schitt is totally refreshing in the world of high end audio!

Do yourself a favor and watch this when you have a few quiet moments.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUBFtqNpC7U

The guys from Schitt Audio talk candidly in a way that is almost abnormal for manufacturers.  I found it informative, hilarious at times, and totally refreshing.
128x128jbhiller
Since my Freya and power amp both use 6SN7GTBs I now have a pile of these things, and the original tubes (mystery Russian 6N8S) sounded fine. No microphonics from those or NOS RCAs, Sylvania, or new version Tung Sols...I currently have RCAs in the input and Sylvanias in the output. Great sounding tubes, great sounding preamp.
Hi Tom,

Was just delivered. Need to get it opened and fire it up. The original sadly never made it. Probably stuck on a dock somewhere. I have lots of NOS tubes to try as my monoblocks use the same.  I'll give it a listen and report back.
flapjack

Watch out pushing in and pulling out the tubes supplied with the Freya, they are fine sounding but cheap as the plastic centre locator pin has a habit of snapping off, so don't wiggle "too much" as your pulling them out.

Cheers George 
Thanks George,

I did install the supplied tubes mostly to get a baseline to compare to the others I have. Although the tube sockets are pcb mounted, they're very solid. I couldn't detect any board deflection when installing the tubes. How'd they do that? It sounds great and I'm very happy with my purchase. My aikido is no slouch but it has a dry or ss sound to it. It will be mated to a KT-120  pp tube amp. The Freya seems at home with my OTL's. Only issue is that Neil Young's voice has a odd ring to it. Oh wait never mind. I'm using the SE out rca's atm until I can get a decent balanced cable. No hum. Seems to pull the vocals and instruments out gives them definition if that makes sense. I'll give it some break in time 
and chime in again. Thanks everyone for the recommendation. Now I need to take a look at the DACs and that turntable sounds very promising........

Best Regards, Mark