thinking to buy Luxman M900u mono , what other similar amps should i look?

amp for Focal Maestro

https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/focal_maestro_utopia_iii_loudspeaker/index.html

"The magnitude lies below 4 ohms in this region, with a plunge to just 1.7 ohms at 111Hz rather than the specified minimum of 3 ohms."

"which will also demand very high currents from the amplifier. As all music has considerable energy in this region, the Focal's owner will have to use an amplifier that can genuinely deliver high powers into 2 ohms if the speaker is to be allowed to sing as it should"

"This makes the Maestro Utopia III a distinctly schizophrenic load for the partnering amplifier: very difficult for any amp to drive in the upper bass, but very amplifier-friendly in the upper midrange and treble. It is a good thing, therefore, that the Focal is very sensitive, playing very loud with only a few watts of power."

"It wasn't until the 600W Classé amplifiers took up residence in the system that I felt the Maestro Utopias were really giving me the dynamics they had promised all along."

what are my options?

thanks a lot
pelo911gt3
If you are thinking of getting two M900u, then you might consider a pair of B-1000f monos. Apparently onahighernote.com has a pair new in box for heavy discount. Spec power doubles down all the way to 2000w at 1 ohm. 
Luxman is supposedly coming out with a new mono block amp. Sounds like it is in the class of the m900u or better.
Luxman is supposedly coming out with a new mono block amp. Sounds like it is in the class of the m900u or better.

sound interesting , where did you got this info? 
@pelo911gt3

This guy hears it from his audio connections.
 https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/my-long-list-of-amplifiers-and-my-personal-review-of-each/pos...

The Luxman horses mouth in the USA is this guy. I never spoke to him on the new mono's. I am buying the m900u+c900u but he may tell you if the rumor is true.

Jeff Sigmund
Luxman America Inc.
email: [email protected]
web: www.luxman.com
web: www.melco-audio.com