Thinking of selling my Teres

Hey Guys, I know it's been a while since I posted anything here, but i have been watching!! Since my wife and I split up I've had the upgrade bug big time. I sold the AN CD2, and the home theater stuff is going now. Actually, I'm thinking about getting rid of it all and starting over again.

I guess my question is will I end up kicking myself if I get rid of the Teres? I have a ton of time in building it, and it will always be very special to me. But, like all things I feel it's time for a change. I've also thought about building a new platter for it, maybe the new motor, then going from there.

Getting rid of the rest of the system doesn't bother me in the least. but I have to tell ya, this Teres dilemma is a much harder decision that getting rid of my wife.

Help me out guys, start over or upgrade it? One thing I know for sure is some of the most enjoyable audio conversations I've ever had came from this forum during the construction of the Teres. Man do I miss that!
jphii

Showing 1 response by uru975

My thoughts are with Tobias:
If you like the TT and can't think of one you would like better keep it. If there is one you would rather have, and your sure, trade it in. Very simple.