Thinking of changing from Burmester B100's??

I have have had the Burmester B100's in a system for almost 8 months. I am looking for suggestions of what to transition into from here. I am not necessairly looking for an "upgrade" but maybe a change. Looking for flexibility, dynamics, and obviously full range as I listen to a great variety of music.
I have four other systems and so this doesn't have to be the end-all, be-all setup.
pkancel

Showing 1 response by rgs92

Sorry to ask another question on your thread, but has anyone heard the Burmester Ronco 995s? Is there a Burmester "house sound."?
By the way, as a reply to the original poster, after hearing them lots of times, I always feel a safe choice is Aerial. I think you can buy site unseen and you won't get any nasty surprises. I am a former 10T owner. There is a new 7T model out that I haven't heard but intrigues me. With Aerial, I never heard etch, fatiguing highs, or muddy bass, but still there is more than enough detail and a good you-are-there feeling. Many other lines exceed them in one area or another
(like Wilson soundstaging and detailed bass, Kharma precision -- I owned both of these in the past, but each had other flaws), but Aerial is a great all-rounder at a very reasonable price and definitely high end if you feed them well. With a Pass X350, the 10Ts had vocal tonality to die for, silky and well rounded, among the best. And vocals are the litmus test for me with speakers.