Thinking of changing from Burmester B100's??

I have have had the Burmester B100's in a system for almost 8 months. I am looking for suggestions of what to transition into from here. I am not necessairly looking for an "upgrade" but maybe a change. Looking for flexibility, dynamics, and obviously full range as I listen to a great variety of music.
I have four other systems and so this doesn't have to be the end-all, be-all setup.
pkancel
May I ask why? The Burmester speakers that I heard with the Heil Motion Tranformer tweeters were some of the best I've heard. Are you just looking for a change, like wanting a different car?
Perhaps you just need a new finish, those speakers are awesome. Let me know when you want to get rid of them.
I love th speakers but it is just a change for the sake of change. I guess the car analogy does apply here. It is defintely not the finish as they look amazing in my room.
You've in your hands one of the best loudpseaker in the world.
When it is drived by Burmester components (preferable Reference Line components), that sound at my ears is still now the best one.

With best regards,
Rocco
I suggest that you change your amp(s) and cables first. I have had nice results from the monster sigma retro gold with my B99s but would like to audition the Nordost Valhala. It really is amazing what different cables can do. Otherwise, I do not think you will find a better speaker other than perhaps the wilson Alexandria.
Sorry to ask another question on your thread, but has anyone heard the Burmester Ronco 995s? Is there a Burmester "house sound."?
By the way, as a reply to the original poster, after hearing them lots of times, I always feel a safe choice is Aerial. I think you can buy site unseen and you won't get any nasty surprises. I am a former 10T owner. There is a new 7T model out that I haven't heard but intrigues me. With Aerial, I never heard etch, fatiguing highs, or muddy bass, but still there is more than enough detail and a good you-are-there feeling. Many other lines exceed them in one area or another
(like Wilson soundstaging and detailed bass, Kharma precision -- I owned both of these in the past, but each had other flaws), but Aerial is a great all-rounder at a very reasonable price and definitely high end if you feed them well. With a Pass X350, the 10Ts had vocal tonality to die for, silky and well rounded, among the best. And vocals are the litmus test for me with speakers.