Thinking about buying new speakers....the Elac Uni Fi5 towers or the Klipsch hersery lll

Will be using a Emotiva Xpa 2. Gen 1 amp with the usp 1 pre amp. Which would be a better fit?

Price wise the Elac are great buy have found any to listen to. Heard the Klipsch but the dealer was streaming source for my music selections

Any good info out there?

Wayne
wayne3720
Nothing "honky" about my VERY coherent Heresy IIIs, and to state otherwise is heresy (sorry...too easy). Great soundstage, and with a sub or two become utterly world class with far less space needed than the gigantic LaScalas et al. I will put Klipshorns in my ballroom though, as soon as I build it...I need a place to store my balls. I’ve owned a LOT of floorstanders (Vandys, Viennas, KEFs, Silverlines, Sonists) and needed efficiency for a little tube amp...nothing exists that’s quite like the fat little 99db Heresy IIIs...Elacs at 85db need some muscle to get ’em going but are really on the other end of the speaker world...I’ve heard them though, and they’re great sounding especially at their price point.
Another vote for Klipsch Forte or Quartet.  They both will have pretty decent bass and that signature Klipsch sound.  I owned Quartet personally, and while they ended up not being my personal cup of tea, if you are looking for the things that they excel at, then why not?  Forte III still available new, made in USA.  Sure, lots of options at that price point, but if you are looking for that sound (and they are nice furniture too), I can't think of what would be a better alternative.
Thanks to all for the very detailed information!! Choices to make... Buy one pair like them or sell them if they don't work out!!! Lol!! 

So in the meantime I will get my OCM 200 fix lost my left channel on that power amp! 

My my many thanks again to all!! Trying to reach that holy grail on a budget!!

wayne
I can't imagine any Klipsch speaker that would compare to good to great speakers. 
I'lll take Heresy with a good sub or two over Cornwalls any day. But Fortes are the way to go when It comes to Klipsch.