Thiels and Tubes

Anyone out there had any success with tube amps and Thiel 3.6's or any Thiels? Currently I am using Classe 200, haven't run out of gas yet. I'm wondering if there is a tube amp that will drive these speakers.
pops
Post removed 
I currently have the CS2.4.  I also have a pair of Cary Six Pacs monoblocks, and I tried them with the CS2.4 but they couldn't have the current to drive the Thiel.  There was just no dynamic.  I would think you need a rather high power tube amps to probably drive the Thiel given their low impedance.
If you want tubes w/Thiel go w/a tube preamp and SS amps. I had a pair of 2.3's w/two modified Threshold T50 amps and an Audio Research SP-16. Very nice sound. Removed some of the harshness at the top but it still had plenty of detail.
As someone who owned a high end audio salon years ago, I sold, and owned 3.6’s.  Luxmancl38 is correct - A Tube Preamp with Solid State power is a great way to go!  However, we did sell VTL or Audio Research Tube Amps to run them as well.  The amp power was chosen based on how loud a person liked to listen, and of course budget...
Good luck!