Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
cascadesphil

Thank You for chiming in on REL subwoofers. The Storm and Strata are true subwoofer classics. I have only heard the Britania Series and they were outstanding!
I suspect that the newer models are excellent even though most are sourced to china.

Happy Listening!
Second Note;
the only other subwoofer I can attest is by Sunfire. 
Not sure if these products are sourced to china?

Happy Listening!
Tom,Re your comment on the PXO
I find it inaudible
Do you mean that it does not contribute any audible difference to the setup (therefore, why bother getting one) or that it it works so well that it doesn’t contribute a character of its own?Todd
Todd - sorry, I meant B. I find the SS solution to be a seamless integration between sub-bass and upper frequencies. There is also a little of A in there: It just sounds like bass, not like a subwoofer and therefore doesn't draw attention to itself. 
In a spare system in a smallish bedroom (my UHD video system, although it sounds quite good on music using my Panasonic 9000 playing files from the NAS), I use a Sumiko S.5 sub I got on close-out (with my old B&W P6s I own since 1997), which is a copy of a Rel T5 (Sumiko used to distribute Rel).  The sub works really well in the space (11x13 feet with a 10 foot ceiling).  I did try to get a Sumiko S.9  (which is a copy of a Rel T9) but I just missed out on the last one at the time.

Eventually, I know I'll have to replace the old Rels at some point.  Upstairs in my bonus room (basically a guest bedroom), I have a pair of GR Research N3s as mains and when my old Sunfire, Jr. sub started to go (I could have gotten it repaired for $200-300), I opted to upgrade the master bedroom (which is strictly HT with in ceiling speakers) to a Bic Acoustech PL-200 II.  I had two subs in the bedroom.  The KLH 10 inch 100W one someone gave me went and I moved an 80W 8 inch Dayton Audio sub upstairs to fill in the bottom end of the GR Research speakers.  It works well in that regard (not that the system sees tons of use).  At some point when I upgrade something, I'll move stuff around.