Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Unsound, I mostly agree with your preference for the 3.5 but can't say that it is better then the 3.7. 
Hello all!
Just wanted to say that there is a good looking pair of 3.5’s for sale over at US Audio Mart.  Speakers, the Electronic Bass module, spikes & original copy of 3.5 instruction/data brochure...very complete offering. Speakers are in Chicago & are listed for $699.  Nice price for everything!

Know there have been a few posters & lurkers on this thread looking for 3.5’s & these look like they deserve to go to a good home.

Hope you & yours are all doing well & staying safe...Happy Thanksgiving!

Arvin
Thanks again guys, learning a lot here. The last pair of Thiel I listened to was indeed the 3.6 in a dealer show room twenty some years ago. It sounded very good but now I can't remember what amp was used. At that era, I think it must had to be some high power amp like Audio Research, Krell, Mark Levinson, Conrad Johnson or maybe Aragon, Bryston, Spectral etc. Since then, I've not been following hi fi development. It seems like now we have a lot more new manufactures and a more focus on multi-channels and digital products. What would be a good pre/power amp (2-3k budget, used equipment ok) to match the 3.6 in a two channel set up mainly for LP and some cd listening of classical, jazz and vocal. 
thoft

Thiel loudspeakers are pretty forgiving w/ cabling. Use caution with silver-based/impregnated cabling though. Experiment and have fun!

Happy Listening!