Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
thoft
what other gear including cabling are you considering for your system?Which gear do you own currently?

Happy Listening!
Many moons ago, when a friend worked at high end shop, I helped deliver and set-up various things over a 6 year period.  Like the 1.7s.  I wouldn't mind finding a used pair at some point (I look from time to time.  I have a couple of secondary systems in small/average sized rooms they would work very well in.  They were rated at 4 ohms (3 minimum and 87db) like my MCS1 I use as a center channel and like the two pair of SCS2s I have as side and back surrounds.  I use s receiver to drive the center and surrounds and it doesn't have an issue.  They are certainly not as hard to drive as 3.7s or my old 7.2s (which were really tough).  I would, however, get a decent amp if I got them as main channels. 
My thiel system is the adcom 5800 with AudioQuest type 9 cables I’m planning on getting. The amp will change to a krell fpb 300 or luxman m700/900u in the future.
Aloha Folks!  Been a long time and quite a bit has changed.  One thing that hasn't is the love of music!

Picked up a Krell FBI that has been freshly checked over.  This hooked up to 2.7's is another few notches up from a MSB Analog to Bryston 7BST setup.  So much so I'm putting the Brystons up for sale.  I went back and forth between the Krell and the MSB/Bryston setup and it is so much different for the better in my room with my musical tastes.

The Krell FBI is the one that is a FPB-300CX with a builtin preamp.
Also picked up a pair of the Sound Anchors for the 3.6's.  Rock solid foundation and I feel much better about them not tipping over as easily now.  The Sistrum stands look great but my are they expensive!  Anyone done a side by side with various stands?