Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I bought a pair of viewpoints off ebay several months ago but when they arrived the box had been abused and one was broken.  One of the tweeters was shot so I bought another only to have it immediately go bad.  I measured the voltage output and it turns out the crossover has a problem where the tweeter is getting the same voltage as the woofer at low frequencies.  I need to either fix the crossover and get a third tweeter or throw the mess out.  I'm thinking maybe I can combine the parts from both speakers to make a single functional pair.  We'll see.
Hi guys does anyone have owned 2.7s and 3.7s on this forum ?Any difference except bass ?@jafant  congrats on your integrated amp purchase i hope you will be enjoying your rig now.
@thieliste  not sure I put out an ad for thiel 3.7/7.2 wanted on eBay in my area to see what happens. Hopefully I can snag something and make a deal where I pay monthly dues.
I’m looking for a class a dac/pre-amp combo  that has a large power supply (uf) anyone have recommendations?