Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
stspur

I will concur w/ beetle- "S" most likely means Solens.
Great job!

Happy Listening!
last_lemming

Right On!  Yes- the CS 2.4 can absolutely play well with as little as 60wpc.  Your 12x13 room provided the icing on the cake.

My 1st encounter with the 2.4 was in a small room (not exact on actual dimensions?).  I always go into any demo with my living room in mind and Soundscape's room was smaller indeed. In reflection, the presentation and sound was perfect. And to think, a small Creek integrated amp was provided the aural pleasure.  I was and am hooked!

Happy Listening!

last_lemming

2nd note- good to read that you re-considered against  selling the CS 2.4 loudspeaker. Big mistake, IMO.

Happy Listening!
@last_lemming I haven't found Thiels to be particularly power hungry.  I'm sure some are but some definitely aren't.  I've had my 2 2s hooked up to very moderate amps and they've sounded great.  
last_lemming

One of my fave demo tracks that will reveal the 2.4's capability- Pearl Jam "Oceans". Incredible dynamics for a 90's Rock recording. The passive radiator really enhances the bottom end.
Play it LOUD!

Happy Listening!