Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Jimihandtrix - I checked my CS1.6 tweeters and contacted Rob. The answer is that the CS1.6 tweeter is a custom-made driver from the ground up - there are no markings on it. The SEAS may physically fit, but that's where the similarity ends. Note that Thiel tweeters have very unusual requirements since they cross over low and with a shallow slope. A normal tweeter would not blend properly and would not last very long. Rob has good supply of moving system / rebuild kits, but I don't know his stock for whole drivers. Let us know what you find out.
Jimi - my apologies for confusion. I mis-remembered your model. I was speaking about the CS1.6 tweeter and you have CS1.2s for which I have no information. Please query Rob and let us know the outcome.
Rob says the CS1.2 tweeter is a SEAS 25TAC/GW H420 which is different from your SEAS 25TAF/G H400. Rob has rebuild kits, but no new drivers.
tomthiel

Thank You for consistently staying in contact with Rob at CSS.
Hope you are well and gearing up for the Fall season.

Happy Listening!