Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
beetlemania

Agreed- the CS 2.4SE does not benefit from toe-in. The upgraded cross-over (XO) and Outrigger decoupling makes a refined, sublime, difference.

Happy Listening!
@thielrules, Outstanding! Bravo! I'm not sure I would have made all the same choices, but I am truly impressed. I would love to hear them!
I concur that Brystons are a good match...in general.
I am running CS5 with Brystons 7b in parralel mode.  I tried running them with 250 watt ICE power class D amps, but there was absolutely no guts or life or depth to music.  My only issue when running 7B's is that bass is a bit exaggerated, especially at the sub harmonic level. I don't think this is a result of room or treatment due to having experience with several other speakers.
Perhaps this relates to what Tom has stated earlier:
A) CS5 would have been a good candidate for bi-wiring
B) CS5i have more articulated lower and lower mids.
Question: would it be a worthwhile endeavor to search out replacement drivers to convert these to CS5i upgrade?
Unsound, thanks. I'm very aware of my cautious budget choices as this was more a proof of concept exploration. What would you have done differently? We can continue this discussion by email if preferred.