Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Jon - I use the PowerPoint 1.2 extensively. I am told on good authority that the PowerPlane is the same driver and that the XO is modified to account for the different wave-launch environment. The speakers are said to be virtually the same except for the unique wave-launch of the PowerPoint.
Thanks for the input imhififan and tomthiel.  I'm thinking I can probably get good results from any of the bookshelf, in-wall, on-wall, tv or other possible models that were produced in the early to mid 2000s.  The viewpoints come up pretty regularly and I've wondered if they'd be comparable to the powerpoints.  

The stuff from the auction is hitting ebay.  It's amusing to see what some people expect to be able to get for it.  Some silly person is asking $750 for the raw subwoofer driver.  Bids on Aurora Home start at $500.  
I tried to get the TM3, stopped bidding at $ 550 , ouctionended at $650 700 for most of them now there a guy on the bay asking for $1850, just wondering if he is ever getting that much.
They had to give voice to my pre and power amp Phase Linear 400 and 4000 series 2, my very old second room audio set....
Fellow Thiel’s enthusiasts,
I would suggest here a conservative treatment that I already did for the woofers suspension of my CS 3.6 that are made of rubber (butyl). It’s well known that the rubber suspension last much more of foam one but our loved speakers start to be a bit old in some case (like mine) thus I was wondering how to preserve them from the aging and found a Parker product called Super O-Lube specially made for O-ring installation and general use with rubber stuff. It’s totally compatible with butyl rubber as reported in the data sheet and it’s also very effective against UV rays. I suggest to apply it on the rubber by finger with a very delicate touch and in very thin layer.
...you know, nothing is forever but we try get the most!