Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

pwhinson

Good to see you here. Hope your are well and enjoying Summer.

Glad the Magnepan 20.7 loudspeakers worked out. Your CS 2.4 s are sweet and worth keeping.

Happy Listening!

jacksky

Good to see you again. Thank You for assisting Esprits4s' CS5 query.

I believe that we have another CS5 owner on the Panel.

Happy

here is a link to the article in the newest issue of Copper magazine which is a free magazine produced by PS Audio.  Great stuff.  This article is a summary about the demise of Thiel over the past few years.  Many here already know this but it is quick review.  https://www.psaudio.com/article/thiel-the-final-chapter/
ronkent

Thanks for the URL to the Copper article. Very interesting reading, and filled in quite a few  gaps.   Unfortunately, the follow-on to Jim Thiel's company was doomed from the start.   I guess failure was inevitable when bean counters and the cost-effective minions attempted to run an artistic enterprise.  The article also gave me an additional insight into Tom's place in the company. 
Ronkent thanks for posting that a very interesting read! Thankfully we still have Tom and rob!