Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
I hope that wire choices don't significantly drive up the cost of these upgrades that the team is working on.  I won't weigh in on the overall audio cable debate, but transmission line effects are generally not relevant in audio equipment, at least the analog audio frequency sections (pcb design for digital portions are another matter altogether).  There is a reason audio equipment output impedences are so much lower than input impedences, and it isn't to control reflections.  Maybe you could go a bit a la carte and offer the crossover update with or without the wire upgrades?
beetlemania

Right On!  Putting a smile on one's face perfectly describes our hobby.
Keep up the excellent work.  Staying tuned.

Happy Listening!
esprits4s

Thinking outside of the box- I like it.  Perhaps wire upgrade could become an option once Beetle and Tom have an implemented and tested XO available for purchase.  These guys are the experts.

Happy Listening!
All-
I wanted to take a moment and give my gratitude and shout-out to one of our contributors. This gentleman took time out of his schedule to offer  an audition with a very sweet Pass Labs X-150.8 power amp.
As you guys know, this is one brand on my short-list to demo. Last year I spent some time trying to procure and purchase my long standing Reference amp (Conrad Johnson Premier 350). Over the years this is the one amp that I spent a considerable amount of listening time. Yes it has a little age on its design and topology. In contrast, the Pass Labs is a current design and topology. Fantastic power and current delivery to the CS 2.4 loudspeaker. I detected zero congestion nor distortion during the session. Now comes the next piece of the puzzle. Which pre-amp to complement this power amp? Tubed or Solid state for best outcome?
I am familiar with Aesthetix, ARC and Conrad Johnson on the tubey side.
I have auditioned the Pass Labs XP-10 model only with a Threshold amp.
I know we have a few Pass Labs experts here- the floor is yours for suggestions. Thank You- pwhinson for your hospitality and very fine system. 

Happy Listening!
A few descriptors of the X-150.8 sound. Excellent bass, clarity, detail and midrange from bottom to top, top to bottom. This amp delivered effortless power and current- no clipping appreciated. A touch to the warm side of neutral ( a very nice characteristic). Pass Labs is not anemic, dry nor thin in presentation/sound. 

Happy Listening!