Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
sandy,

I put up mine favouring local sale, but it was actually easier to sell them non-locally as I got a lot of interest from people all over.  As it was made clear in my ad hat buyer pays shipping everyone inquiring knew this and many wanted to arrange that the speakers were shipped to them.  So in a way I see the willingness to ship speakers should open up the number of offers.  Most people wouldn’t expect shipping to be included in the prIce.

All that said, I’m done buying/selling big speakers as they are a pain to ship.
We have a company out here that takes all the pain out of packing and shipping big speakers. They work with the Museums in SF, so they are the best and of course expensive. Would not trust any other movers. At least 2grand to ship to east coast.
And of course money seems not to be an object here in the home of Facebook, Google etc.  so selling used equipment is a bit of a struggle.
prof
My son will inherit my system. He's measured the 2.7s and has built shipping crates for them. He did remark he's thankful he had the carpenter's tools to do the job.   He called it a royal PITA!
I just sat back and listen ever so carefully with my new Parasound JC5 amp and the 3.7’s and decided not to part with the speakers.  The bass is amazing now.  
sandy - I'm glad you're staying onboard. Anemic bass is almost always caused by power limits of the amp. The JC5 is a monster, by a legendary designer. Sounds like we should add it to "the list", yes?