Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Much Thanks! beetlemania
the Ayre is on my list- not a local dealer/retailer for audition though.
I will reach out and touch Anthem to inquire about the amp's current reserves/peak current ratings. I did not spot those figures per website.
Happy Listening!
Stereophile's measurements suggest that the AX-5 prefers to work above 4 Ohms.
Frankly, I’ve thrown a lot of different amp/preamp combinations at my Thiels over the past few years, none of which sounded bad through them. Class d amps mated as well as class a/b amps managed;  every combo offered something different but to say I could tell class d from a/b would be something of a stretch.  

Through it all I always had a tubed preamp, just a holdover thing and my fondness for tubes in general. 
While I’m again currently pondering a return to separates, my integrated hasn’t had me missing anything I could readily detect. The BAT is pretty sweet. 
Frankly, I’ve thrown a lot of different amp/preamp combinations at my Thiels over the past few years, none of which sounded bad through them. Class d amps mated as well as class a/b amps managed;  every combo offered something different but to say I could tell class d from a/b would be something of a stretch.  

Through it all I always had a tubed preamp, just a holdover thing and my fondness for tubes in general. 
While I’m again currently pondering a return to separates, my integrated hasn’t had me missing anything I could readily detect. The BAT is pretty sweet. 
I have not heard the AX-5 but I use the Ayre VX-5 Twenty with my 2.4s with exceptional results. Cables are Audience AU24SE.   Recently did a speaker repositioning using the instructions for the “master set” and the system has never sounded better. I highly recommend reading the instructions and give it a try.  Strongly recommend Ayre and IMHO the measurements in Stereophile may be worth revisiting.