Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Thanks! for sharing- ronkent
another excellent tweak suggestion for us Thiel lovers. Good to read more positive reviews of Mapleshade products.
Happy Listening!
you are welcome.  wish we could post pics here.  I like Mapleshade products and my rack is the Samson rack which is pretty awesome and actually a good deal for what you get.   I would also use the platforms under my speakers but to get that size is pretty high $$.  And as i posted earlier,  and i have not put them on audiogon,   i do have a set of the sound anchors that should work for the older 2 series if anyone is interested.

On my 2.7's, i had been using the outrigger with the spikes that came with them. Replaced them with big brass feet from Mapleshade and that was a nice improvement.
Also, Avalon makes some cones (aluminum? stainless steel?) that I might try down the road. Probably the best result is obtained by using three per speaker but that seems a gravity risk!
Excellent ronkent-
I want to say that I have read on other audio forums about using Mapleshade platforms under Thiel speakers to very good effect.
Not too many own Mapleshade racks and footers, so it is refreshing, to read about those who do. Sound Anchors and CS 2.4 speakers are a sonic match. I have not read about CS 2.7 owners using Sound Anchors?

Happy Listening!
@ronkent,

The iso-pucks can be used for any device within their spec limit.
The web site mentions a variety of speakers, from monitors to bass amps under which to put the isopucks, which of course use the same principle as the Gaia footers.

My Thiels are 77 lbs each, 4 iso pucks are rated to 80 lbs, so they should be fine used for the Thiels.