Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Warren

I looked at the pictures of your room ,
It looks like something out of a magazine , beautiful.
The Autograph wall is really something , COOL very COOL .

What is your favorite Rush album ? Do you favor the Mercury pressings over the Anthem ? 
Is there a greatest hits you recommend ?

Happy Friday
Rob

In spite of my appreciation for BAT, I still believe that Pass Labs is one of, if not the best matches for Thiel. I just received my Reno Hifi 2018 calendar which also included a new Pass Brochure and I’m so...grrrr.  We’re I a wealthier man...

But another point is that used Pass, like Thiel, represent true audiophile bargains for folks like me-self. I keep looking...
I looked at the pictures of your room ,
It looks like something out of a magazine , beautiful.
The Autograph wall is really something , COOL very COOL .

What is your favorite Rush album ? Do you favor the Mercury pressings over the Anthem ?
Is there a greatest hits you recommend ?
Thanks Rob.  There are autographs that go all the way upstairs that you don't see.

My personal favourite is Permanent Waves (PW), with Moving Pictures a close second.  Most of my LPs are the Anthem ones, and I've duplicated a number of them with the new 180g versions that came out this past year (Abby Road remasters?).  I can't say I'm particularly impressed, but the vinyl is clean.  I also have a copy of the Mobile Fidelity Labs' remastering of PW which I listen to often.  I don't think I've heard a Mercury pressing.

Probably the most unique one I have is Archives, which has a printing faux-pas of Bruce Springsteen's Born to Run as the inner gatefold.

Looking at the compilation albums (of which I have none), I would probably go with either Chronicles or Gold.

Cheers,
Warren
Good to see you prof-
not a moderator, simply, a promoter/proponent for Thiel speakers and the gear that makes them sing.
Happy Listening!