Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
First heard Thiel in the very early 90's. Maybe 1992 or even 91. I didn't purchase my used CS2 2 until 10 years later. (Going through a divorce and raising two children does funny things to you wallet.)
Never forgot them though, so when opportunity struck...I later bought a back-up pair since I worried about replacement parts.
I doubt if I will ever replace what I have now - Thiel legacy series is where my journey ends speaker-wise. Guess I will play with the electronics!
Doing house work today - started off with Coldplay in background and wanted to hear some horns so switched over to Chicago. Now I stopped house work!
Wondering what you guys listen to? I am a big Dave Matthews fan myself although I have been listening to Eva Cassidy a lot lately.
Post removed 
You can read about my introduction to Thiel in my blog The Coherent Source .

BTW, I have posted a few pictures in the Virtual Systems section, in case you were interested.